Sunday, November 18, 2007

'Tis the season my ass

Hmph. What a crap weekend. The Boy was fine, altho he wasn't feeling all that well. Never had a temp or anything, I just think he had a stomach bug. Poor bebe. Hopefully he is on the mend.

The crap part has to do with my husbands son (what else is new!!??). Essentially, I threw an 11 year old out of my house. Yea, feeling pretty proud about that. I don't necessarily regret it, as it seems to have shaken his father into some type of action to help this kid. But, we'll see. We'll see.

Thanksgiving is in a few days. Escaping with the Boy, the Parents, and cousin J and her son up to New Hampshire the day after. Will be a lot of fun. Always nice to get away.

That blog sadly just sucked any energy I had left. As Owen would say..."night night".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be a great Thanksgiving weekend
love, sue