Thursday, October 9, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes...

When: Tuesday morning, 7:30 am
Where: Home


John was still sleeping, and Owen and I were playing around in the livingroom. I told him to go into the bedroom, tell Daddy that you loved him, and it was time to wake up.
Owen padded into the bedroom, then came rushing back about 30 seconds later. This is the resulting conversation:

me: Did you tell Daddy that you love him?
Owen: yes.
me: Did you tell Daddy that it was time to wakey-wakey eggs and bacy?
Owen:yes
me: Well, what did he say?
Owen: He said...........He said........(the entire time he has his index finger up to his lips, looking at the ceiling) he said he wants a lollipop.

Couldn't help but laugh my tail off at that one!!

Here is a recent picture for your viewing pleasure from the last few days...

No comments: