Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why it is good to be Owen, Part II

These photos are courtesy of S&D's camera card, all from today!! Hopefully at least I will get a good night's sleep out of him! This kid is some busy!



We begin our day by meeting the demonic cat, Maggie.



We then hit the beach, and check out sand between our toes


Seriously? Someone needs to call GQ for me.


Getting down and dirty


Then we move on to a bit of landscaping...


A little R&R in the hammock (with mower in tow, of course!)


No rest for the weary, back to work!


Next we move on to prepping the boat to put in the water


The day wouldn't be right without a tractor ride with Pops!!


Finally, we end our day with hard earned fun at the neighbors!


I don't know about you, but I am exhausted with this kids energy level!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!... and isn't Maggie soooo"Cute"...Great comments too!

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Looks like a fun and busy day! I miss living near the beach. :-(

I sent a memo to GQ to let them know what to expect in 16 or so years! What a cutie!