Sunday, July 29, 2007

A smattering of stuff...

First, before my friend Mimi comes up here and kicks my ass, IT WAS WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU MEEMS!!! She came up some time ago and we had the chance to hang out for a bit. It has been too long, girlfriend....We can't let that amount of time without seeing each other happen again!! I have a great photo of Mimi with Phin, but can I find it? Anywhere on my hard drive?Noooooo....Will post when I find it.

So, with my head now off the chopping block after taking care of that, what else is going on? Phin is talking like crazy now..we have perfected "Elmo" and "NO" (along with the vigorous head shaking from side to side..where does he learn this stuff??!) He has also been teething alot this past week, so Ibuprofen and Benadryl have become very good friends to all of us. :-)

Last night had the wonderful opportunity to go over to M.s house to hang with friends from yesteryear, Jeanne and her husband, Rick. They are just terrific people. I always thought when I come back in the next life I wanted to be one of my pets, but I think I am going to change my mind. They are such solid, happy people. See?




K. was there also, and was a very good sport putting up with quite a bit of teasing. I have a beautiful picture of her, but she doesn't like it. Hmph. I guess my loyal readers (all 4 of you, who know K. IRL) will just have to suffer, and not see it.



Phin and I had a fun playdate with cousin and her son. It was hot and humid as Hades~but still fun.


I know this isn't a great photo, but kinda funny, yes? Poor Jonathan was in meltdown mode, and Phin wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation. He just continued to play with his truck, while Jonathan completed his temper tantrum. (This was at the very end of the day, and both boys only had about a 15 minute nap..I would be rather grumpy too, I guess!)


Russell and I went out shopping today for a laundry list of things for the house. And when he says he wants to go shopping, I make sure we are out of the house in record time. Even if it is just stuff for the house, it is still shopping!! Here is one of our purchases..a lame attempt to keep our trash-hound baby of out the Dumpster diving habit. Didn't work. He was so busted.

4 comments:

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Great pics! I had so much fun....we must do it again real soon. :-)

Love the pic of Phin and his cousin!!

Anonymous said...

have I told you lately how much I love these blogs???....and you ?....
Sue

Karyn said...

Oh fine, leave a comment on HER blogs. NICE.

WHO'S the redheaded stepchild again? Oh, right right right... ME.

And Scara darling. I didn't. Much. Care. For THIS photo. EITHER.

Can no-one take a photo of me that doesn't make me look like a piece of hairy upholstered furniture? Christ.

Love the last photo btw. Love it.

Anonymous said...

YEA! You made me a happy girl, Sara! I got some recognition!!! :) Never forget me again, you hear??? :) By the way, the couch pic of the two tykes is just adorable, Sara.