Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy happy, joy joy!!


I just have to brag a bit..I worked until 3pm today, then went over to my parents to pick up Phineas. He was sleeping. He woke up happy, albeit disoriented (he is like mommy and takes a while to wake up!)
We got home, and this kid was ON FIRE. He was laughing, smiling, giggling and doing a lot of talking. He was a pure pleasure to be with. I just love days like this, and makes me wish bedtime wasn't 8pm...but anything beyond that is just pushing it..It took me a while to find the perfect balance of spending time with him, and over doing it. Glad I found it.
PS-honest, my nose isn't THAT huge..bad angle!!!!

3 comments:

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Something in that pic really makes me think of your dad....hmmm...maybe it's the big schn...oh wait, it's the angle. Riiiighhht. ;-) Heh.

That boy is just too cute for words. Enjoy all those smiling, giggly moments. They are golden.

Sara said...

Now Jeanne!! PLAY NICE!!!
:-)
Love
Sara

Karyn said...

Too damn cute.