Sunday, May 27, 2007

Old School Fun!

Last night, I had the unexpected pleasure of just hanging out with my good friend, A. A moved 'over the bridge' about a year and 1/2 ago, and it just hasn't been as easy to see her. Previously she lived .8 miles away!! Anywho, we did some errands after Russell came home and took charge of a very cranky Phineas. We did some shopping (can I just tell you how great the sales are at KMart recently?!), then we just drove around and talked. We visited all the filthy rich areas around where we live, and oogled at the big houses. In fact, I was oogling so much I almost took out of of the filthy rich peoples cars that was parked on the side of the road. D'oh!

In the near future, A and her husband are going to be moving back to the Cape. It will be nice to have them close again!
Love ya, kitten!

No comments: